Receipt is acknowledged by ________________ from _______________ for the sum of $_______ for the first month’s rent of the premises owned by ________________ located at __________________. The owner agrees to rent to _________________ on a month-to-month basis, and the rent is fixed at $_________ per month, which has to be paid in advance on ___________ every month.
The resident agrees with the following terms and conditions:
1. That the premises is in a clean and orderly manner, and free from any material that is detriment to its appearance.
2. That the property is not altered in any way without the permission of the owner.
3. That the property is not damaged in any way, and to pay the cost of repairs in case it is damaged inadvertently.
4. That no pets are kept in the premises without the permission of the owner, and the owner has the right to withdraw any permission if the pets create noise and disturbance.
5. That the number of people staying in the premises should not exceed the number specified in the agreement, and the premises is not to be shared with anybody.
6. That the owner is informed 30 days in advance about any plans of vacating the property.
7. That the premises is cleaned up and repaired (if necessary) upon vacating, or paying up the damages in case the tenant is unable to do so.
8. That violation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, or the nonpayment of any rent due may result in eviction from the property.
9. The rent shall be paid to _________________ or any other place designated by the owner.
Owner’s Name & Signature ___________________________
Tenant’s Name & Signature ___________________________